• Social Media Posts & other Designs

     



    This is a welcome 'Post Design' for a 'Mining Related' company's Facebook Page. They didn't allow me to publicize their name. I also designed their Cover, Posts & other related design.  

    I can also design flyers, Infographic, Ad videos, and any other designs with Canva. Check some templates & designs below. I will create or choose the right design according to your need.


    Post Design sample


    Flyer Design sample


    Infographic Design sample

    Please, let me know if you needed 'Faster & Great World Class' service. I am Waiting For your response. 


  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    GET A FREE QUOTE NOW

    Please click the link and watch the video. In this video I tried to explain how I can assist you.

    ADDRESS

    Bagerhat-9370, Khulna, Bangladesh

    EMAIL

    abirbd12918@gmail.com
    another@mail.com

    TELEPHONE

    +880 1882 220903
    +880 1639 533721

    MOBILE

    0188 22209 03,
    0163 95337 21